Monday, June 13, 2016

More signs that things are in alignment

After getting the approval of my proposal to speak at the 2016 TIA conference in Denton, I had a slight panic moment.  How was I going to ensure that I gave my message in the most inspiring and professional manner - in such a way that I would continue to be in demand in the future?

As luck and the universe would have it, I had to go to training right after the last week of school for mentoring and supporting new teachers.  It's an exciting new position I have at my campus.  The training was provided by Ginger Tucker, and it hit both of my new ventures: mentoring other mentors and new teachers as well as speaking to/educating adults.  I've done all of these roles before, but I've had to learn along the way and guess.  It's worked, but how much more effective could I be with thorough training?  

The training was fantastic, and I worked on my conference presentation right along during the training in order to get the most out of my time and training.

I also made a new friend in one of the presenters and have an invitation to come out to the city where the Tuckers and he live. (It's been on my list of little towns to move to when I want to get out of the bustle of the DFW metroplex.) Coincidence?  I'm not sure that matters. It WAS validation that I am moving along the right path.

So I say to you, if you aren't sure if you are moving forward in your endeavors or your right path, check to see if the signs around you align and set up for your success.  I believe that if you are intentional and centered in your purpose, that you will be supported by God, by the universe, or "by coincidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Just to keep everything positive, healthy, and family-friendly, I check and approve comments.

My best,
Tess

Success with Tess, life coaching since 2007