Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Big Goals - Little Steps



I had a great talk with my friend, Christy, last night, and we talked about our health journey. I loved the reminder she gave me - just look at the next 24 hours and make intentional decisions one at a time.


Isn't that relevant to all aspects of our lives? Big goals and long future timelines can be overwhelming. But, setting goals clearly is important. So there is a balance we need: look at the big goal, but focus on the small daily choices and steps to take.
Life is not "black and white" or "all or nothing." Just take the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Just to keep everything positive, healthy, and family-friendly, I check and approve comments.

My best,
Tess

Success with Tess, life coaching since 2007